This second painting was kind of an idea thought up between me and the help of my professor. We thought it would be interesting to make a painting with 3D elements, always something I wanted to do, but never pushed myself to do. I made half the dog skull from wire, paper mache, and masking tape. The marigold flowers are made from tissue paper and the red banner is construction paper that I hand cut. Another successful experiment in my eyes. "The Dog Altar"
And to throw these in, these are the last two of my glass projects. My last glassblown piece was a little shot glass with a sweet handle. I also made a sandblasted skull. Sandblasting was a really fun experience, totally new and totally different result.