Monday, July 11, 2011

Skate of the Art!

To all that enjoy my work and to all who are in the Worcester area next month, I will be included in a group art show at Out of the Dark World! Skate of the Art is a group art show held every year where a bunch of local artists paint skateboard decks and put them on display. This year things are a little different where we painted pairs of Vans canvas shoes donated to us. This is the first gallery show I'll actually be a part of because I'm really good at missing deadlines to most (will work on not doing that this upcoming year). The opening reception is August 6th from 7-10pm! For you facebookers here's the facebook event page. Once I finish my pair of shoes I may upload them onto my blog for you guys to have a sneak peak at ;]

But really, if you're in the area stop on by! I'd totally appreciate it!

-Maegan

No comments:

Post a Comment