Sunday, April 17, 2011

They Draw and Cook


Hey guys! If any of you remember awhile back I had mentioned that my "Guacamole Recipe" illustration was being published into a book. Well time has passed and the book is now available for PRE-ORDER! If you pre-order the book now you get 32% OFF. The retail price of this book is $19.95, but with pre-order you can have it for $13.57. So if anyone is interested in having a published version of one of my illustrations make sure to pre-order your book now!!! It contains 107 recipe illustrations from artists all around the world! So it will be a gem to have. The book is expected to ship out in either August or September.

SO if you're interested, click this link here to get your 32% off Pre-Order special!!!

Thanks for all that follow/support my art, it really means the world to me!!
-Maegan

No comments:

Post a Comment